TERMS & CONDITIONS - "SPEEDWAY CANVAS"
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The online store [hereinafter "Store"] conducts retail sales via the Internet, pursuant to these Regulations [hereinafter "Regulations"].
2. The owner of the Store is: AD_REBEL Szymon Szmyd, ul. Tyszkiewicza 11/8, 01-146 Warsaw, NIP: 5562595544 and Michał Szmyd, Trybowskiego 6/17, Bydgoszcz, contact phone: +48 606798855,
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Regulations are an integral part of the contract concluded with the Customer.
4. The condition for concluding the sales contract is the acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
5. The prices given in the Store are gross prices (VAT included).
6. The goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed via the store available on the website (adding the item to the basket and the further process of finalizing the purchase) and via the form available in the Contact tab.
2. The condition of the contract is that the Customer provides data allowing for verification of the Customer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by email. The store has the right to refuse to accept the order, limit the method of payment or demand a prepayment if the order raises reasonable doubts as to the truthfulness and reliability of the data provided or the method of payment.
3. The parties are bound by the information contained on the Store's website next to the purchased goods at the time of placing the order, in particular: price, product characteristics, dimensions, elements included in the set, date and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order, the customer makes an offer to purchase a specific product. The contract of sale is concluded upon the confirmation of the Order by the Customer or its payment.
1. The customer can choose the payment methods specified in the Payment methods tab.
2. Shipment prices are specified in the Shipping and Returns tab, and additionally they appear in the basket before confirming the purchase of the product.
3. The condition for the release of goods is payment for the product and shipment.
4. A VAT invoice is attached to each order, which constitutes the proof of purchase.
§4 SHIPPING, RETURNS, COMPLAINTS
1. The ordered goods are shipped by the Store via professional shipping companies (eg Polish Post or a courier company) within 4-5 working days from the moment of placing the order. If the date changes, the Store undertakes to inform immediately.
2. In the case of payment by payment card, the order completion date is counted from the moment of positive transaction authorization, and in the case of a bank transfer, from the moment of its approval by the operator handling the payment.
3. The customer has the right to return the purchased goods up to 14 days from its receipt without giving any reason. The goods must be returned intact by courier or post at the customer's expense.
4. Within 3 working days of receiving the shipment, the Store will check the condition of the delivered product, and within 7 days of checking the goods, the Store returns the amount paid to the Customer to the bank account number or credit card provided by the Customer.
5. If the received goods are not as described or are damaged, the Customer has the right to return them at the expense of the Store within 14 days of receiving the goods. The rest of the steps are the same as in points 3 and 4.
6. The right of withdrawal is not entitled to the Customer in the cases specified in the Act referred to in paragraph 1 above.
§5 PRIVACY PROTECTION
1. Placing an order by the Customer is tantamount to consenting to the processing of his personal data solely for the purpose of executing the order.
2. The customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials from the Store.
3.The customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request to stop processing them and object to their processing,
§6 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store's website, including photos and descriptions of goods, as well as the store's logotype and its name without the Store's written consent.
§7 ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE REGULATIONS
1. The Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Store's website. In the event of changes to the regulations, they will be published immediately on the Store's website.
2. The current store regulations are always available in the Regulations tab and are available to all visitors.